Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week 4 Scale and Proportion

I chose to make a collage with my cat Crystal. The big picture of her is the size she is now. I took a photo of her when she was a kitten and cut her out of the photo and pasted it in the bigger picture. I scaled her down to the size that a cat toy might be. Then I took another image that had a couple of her toy mice in it and cut them out and pasted them into the picture and scaled them up and made them a lot bigger than they should be. The focal point of the collage is the little Crystal sleeping on top of herself. I think that the mice in the front may get your attention first and then you follow Crystal's paws up to her face. Then you follow her eyes to the kitten version of herself sleeping. Small kitten Crystal is also bright and I think that it helps draw your eyes towards her more.

Kristina Willette, My Cat Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment