Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 8 Line

For this assignment I decided to do both traditional and digital media. I did the dry media drawings traditionally and the wet media drawings digitally. For dry media I used a 4B graphite pencil and a charcoal stick.

For dry media I chose happy, sad, angry, and love for my emotions. For happy and love I used a pencil, and for sad and angry I used charcoal.


For wet media I used balance, stitch, drip, and repeat for my verbs. I choose an ink brush and an air brush.


For my second dry media I drew a cat bank that I have in my room. For contour and gesture I used a pencil, and for blind contour and gesture I used charcoal.


For my dry and wet media volume drawings I used a pencil and charcoal. For the air brush and ink volume drawings I used my tablet to draw them. I'm not very good at drawing with it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment